What are the shipping costs?
- We keep shipping easy! Shipping is based on weight of order and can range from $5-$15. When you spend $75 or more on your order we will ship to you for free!
Do you ship internationally?
- Currently we only ship in the domestic U.S. However, we are growing!
How long is processing and when will I receive my order?
- All our products are handmade and made to order in small batches. All orders have a 3-5 day processing time. Once your order is dropped for shipping you will receive a separate email with your tracking number for your Tulip's Bomb products.
When do you ship?
- Our shipping days are Monday's and Thursday's
What are your hours?
-Monday- Friday: 10am - 6pm (Central time)
-Saturday: Email Only
Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges. All sales are final. Once your order is placed there can not be any changes made. No Exceptions. Please be sure to verify your order in its entirety as well as the address before submitting payment.
Do you do wholesale orders?
-For wholesale pricing and information, please email Tulip
How do I contact you if I have questions, comments or concerns?
- All questions, comments, and concerns can be sent to
Tulip's Bomb Body Care
PO BOX 202797
Arlington, Tx, 76006
or click the "CONTACT US" link at the bottom of the page
Do you offer discounts, sales or promotions?
-Yes we do! Our favorite is TULIP25 and this code will allow you $5.00 off your choice of any Tulip's Bomb Body Butters when you order 3 of butters. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you will stay connected and updated on Tulip's Bomb Challenges - where you can win product and gear!
Where can we find you on social Media?
-Instagram- @Tulipwalker (Bossbabe page)
-Facebook- @Tulip's Bomb Body Care
Can I be featured on your social media?
-Yes you can! Don't forget to tag us:
#Tulipsbombbodycare #MaskMondays #Bombbae #Tulipinspirations OR send pictures/videos of you using our products to Trodw.email@example.com
What happens if my butter melts?
Any butter will melt in hotter temps. If you receive your butter and its melted down, place it in the refrigerator until it solidifies. It is okay, your butter is still the bomb and can be used. NO WORRIES :)